Code Of Conduct
Health-Mor Code of Conduct
Every FilterQueen Distributor at all times shall adhere to the highest standards of honesty, integrity and fair dealing, and use its best efforts to create goodwill with its customers. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, every FilterQueen Distributor shall:
- Comply with the spirit as well as the letter of all state, federal, and local laws.
- Maintain a "friend for life" relationship with the customer by providing after the sale service and maintaining a customer contact database.
- Exhibit respect for the customer through prompt and courteous disposition of customer inquiries and complaints, ensuring the customer's expectations have been met.
- Be a member in good standing of the community, as well as a Health-Mor customer in good standing.
- Present a positive business image through the appearance of its facility and courtesy, attitude, and effectiveness of its personnel.
Achievement of these goals will be based on the following:
- Unsolicited comments from consumers.
- Legal and regulatory agency inquiries.
- Observations of Health-Mor employees and representatives.
- Timelines of the Distributor's requests for assistance.